Updated: March 14, 2023
1. PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect information that alone or in combination with other information in our possession could be used to identify you (“Personal Information”) as follows:
Personal Information You Provide:
We may collect Personal Information if you create an account to use our Services or communicate with us as follows.
If you communicate with us, we may collect your name, contact information, and the contents of any messages you send (“Communication Information”).
Personal Information We Collect Through Our Social Media Pages:
We have pages on social media sites like Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, SoundCloud and LinkedIn (“Social Media Pages”). When you interact with our Social Media Pages, we will collect Personal Information that you elect to provide to us, such as your contact details (“Social Information”). In addition, the companies that host our Social Media Pages may provide us with aggregate information and analytics regarding the use of our Social Media Pages.
Personal Information We Receive Automatically From Your Use of the Services:
When you visit, use, and interact with the Services, we may receive certain information about your visit, use, or interactions (“Technical Information”), including the following:
• Log data: Information that your browser automatically sends whenever you visit the Site (“log data”). Log data includes your Internet Protocol address, browser type and settings, the date and time of your request, and how you interacted with the Site.
• Usage data: We may automatically collect information about your use of the Services, such as the types of content that you view or engage with, the features you use and the actions you take, as well as your time zone, country, the dates and times of access, user agent and version, type of computer or mobile device, computer connection, IP address, and the like.
• Device information: Includes name of the device, operating system, and browser you are using. Information collected may depend on the type of device you use and its settings.
2. HOW WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use Personal Information for the following purposes:
• To provide, administer, maintain, improve and/or analyze the Services;
• To conduct research, which may remain internal or may be shared with third parties, published or made generally available;
• To communicate with you;
• To develop new programs and services;
• To prevent fraud, criminal activity, or misuses of our Services, and to ensure the security of our IT systems, architecture, and networks; and
• To comply with legal obligations and legal process and to protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you, or other third parties.
3. SHARING AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
In certain circumstances we may share your Personal Information with third parties without further notice to you, unless required by the law, including without limitation in the situations below:
• Vendors and Service Providers: To assist us in meeting business operations needs and to perform certain services and functions, we may share Personal Information with vendors and service providers, including providers of hosting services, cloud services, and other information technology services providers, event management services, email communication software and email newsletter services, advertising and marketing services, and web analytics services. Pursuant to our instructions, these parties will access, process, or store Personal Information in the course of performing their duties to us.
• Business Transfers: If we are involved in strategic transactions, reorganization, bankruptcy, receivership, or transition of service to another provider (collectively a “Transaction”), your Personal Information and other information may be shared in the diligence process with counterparties and others assisting with the Transaction and transferred to a successor or affiliate as part of that Transaction along with other assets.
• Legal Requirements: If required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements, (ii) protect and defend our rights or property, (iii) prevent fraud, (iv) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Services, or the public, or (v) protect against legal liability.
• Other Users: certain actions you take may be visible to other users of the Service.
4. HOW TO CONTACT US; UPDATING YOUR INFORMATION
Verification: in order to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access or deletion, we may require you to verify your credentials before you can submit a request to know or delete Personal Information. If you do not have an account with us, or if we suspect fraudulent or malicious activity, we may ask you to provide additional Personal Information and proof of residency for verification. If we cannot verify your identity, we will not provide or delete your Personal Information.
Authorized Agents: you may submit a request to know or a request to delete your Personal Information through an authorized agent. If you do so, the agent must present signed written permission to act on your behalf and you may also be required to independently verify your identity and submit proof of your residency with us.
Our Service is not directed to children who are under the age of 13. Staccato does not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 13 has provided Personal Information to Staccato through the Service please email us at [email protected] and we will endeavor to delete that information from our databases.
6. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
You use the Service at your own risk. We implement commercially reasonable technical, administrative, and organizational measures to protect Personal Information both online and offline from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no Internet or e-mail transmission is ever fully secure or error free. In particular, e-mail sent to or from us may not be secure. Therefore, you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us via the Service or e-mail. In addition, we are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Service, or third-party websites.
8: INTERNATIONAL USERS
By using our Service, you understand and acknowledge that your Personal Information will be transferred from your location to our facilities and servers in Canada.
9. YOUR CHOICES
If you choose not to provide Personal Information that is needed to use some features of our Service, you may be unable to use those features.
11. CONTACT US
• By email: [email protected]
• By visiting this page on our website: contact
• By mail: 971 Colborne Street, London, Ontario, N6A 4A7, Canada