MIDI Music generator
Step into a world of limitless musical exploration with Staccato! Our leading-edge AI MIDI generator intuitively aligns with every style, genre, and sentiment of music, lyrics, and poetry. It empowers artists of all types to ignite their grandest creative passions and sculpt their unparalleled musical narratives.Dive into endless exploration with Staccato's AI MIDI generator!
Input a rap MIDI track or drag & drop into the app.
- Draw your notes into the editor
- Record notes from your favourite MIDI controller
- Upload existing files you have
Change parameters to suit your needs or to explore new possibilities.
- Creativity: Change how creative you want the generation to be
- Cut-off: Control how many options the AI will choose from for each generation
- Control the length of your output
Listen to what the AI Instrument™ thinks should come next & repeat steps as needed.
- Playback your AI generations with the online virtual instruments or connect with any of your favourite digital sounds
- Generate ideas at any moment in your song
- Edit the generations in our MIDI editor
AI MIDI Generations for Your Digital Audio Workstation (DAW)
AI INSTRUMENT™ PLUGIN
Enhance your evolving MIDI tracks with our music generator. Easily transport your evolving MIDI creations and let AI do the rest. Staccato's intuitive interface paves the way for a smooth start with AI MIDI, making it easy to lose yourself in your craft.
Simply integrate your preferred Daw like ProTools, Abelton, Logic and more.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some common questions and answers about MIDI Generator
Can AI create MIDI files?
Yes! MIDI editor of Staccato’s AI Instrument™ is a prime example of the opportunities with AI and MIDI. Over time the tool will only continue to improve as AI models get better.
You can read more about existing MIDI AI tools here.
Can AI generate melodies?
Absolutely! Staccato’s AI Instrument is just one example of an AI that can generate melodies. Simply play your existing melody and watch as Staccato suggests what should some next!
Why do people use MIDI?
MIDI allows for digital music devices to ‘talk’ to each other and work together to make music. You can generate sounds from MIDI using a digital audio workstation (DAW) and/or MIDI controller. This allows a user to suddenly have a virtual symphony or rock band in their room, without having to purchase several different instruments.